We now have a new Gallery folder for Pachycephalosaurs.
Feel free to use it, but remember, Pachycephalosaurs ARE NOT ornithopods.
|More Journal Entries|
1. Submit any dinosaur artowrk onto the right folder.
2. Do not use other people's artworks to make your fanart. You can be reported for theft.
3. Any mature content will not be submitted.
4. Have Fun!
The Thing About Vintage DinosaursOk, so, this is a topic I recently wanted to talk about. We all know how dinosaurs used to be portrayed: sluggish, cold blooded, tail dragging, lizard-like, mini godzillas. Movie monsters if you will. I hate it when people rant on about how vintage dinosaurs are bad and terrible and a disgrace. Come down you bunch o' hypocrites because they are not. I'm going to give you 4 specific points of why.
1. Trial and Error is Science and Vice Versa
- Fossils, scientific knowledge, and technology were far less sophisticated back then in the 19th and 20th centuries. Not to mention scientists jumped to conclusions more often and those positions were not challenged for decades usually. It is of the uttermost extreme rarity that you get anything right scientifically on the first go. It's near impossible. For crying out loud, the first dinosaur fossils found were teeth, jawbones, and thumb claws! Not to mention that our ideas of evolution and the natural order were drastically different that back th